How Do I Apply?
- Apply for admission at CSI:
- Online through MyCSI
- For more information, please call (208) 732-6401.
- Complete and submit the Admission form. Submit an official final high school, high school equivalency, or GED transcript.
(To do this, contact the guidance counselor at the high school you attended).
- Take the College placement test (no charge). Contact the Testing Center for the dates of the test (208)732-6532 or 1-800-680-0274). This test is given to help determine placement into the correct level of class. It is given to all applicants and not just those applying for admission to the technology program.
- Submit a Certificate of Residency form. This can be done when registering for classes.
- To the Veterinary Technician Program submit:
- Veterinary Technology Application form
- High School and/or College transcripts
In addition to meeting general admission requirements to the College of Southern Idaho, veterinary technician applicants must submit 3 letters of recommendation, have 16 hours of volunteer work/experience at a veterinary clinic, and interview with the acceptance committee.
Note: If you have not completed the 16 hours at the time of application, list the clinic name where you intend to volunteer. Your application will be reviewed but you will not be interviewed until the 16 hours has been completed.
For more information on the Veterinary Technology Program, please contact Dr. Jody Rockett or Kim Malcom.