CSI Agriculture Department| Transfer Students

Transfer Students

The Associate of Arts and Associate of Science degrees are for academic students who attend CSI for the first two years and plan to continue at a four-year agricultural college or university.

These students must satisfactorily complete 64-credit hours including the general education requirements. Students usually take courses that are suggested for the first two years at their four-year college. They should plan their curriculum with the help of one of the agriculture advisers at the four-year school and with those at CSI.

The University of Idaho has an online link to help students transfer from CSI, it is: http://www.uidaho.edu/transferguides/TG4114.html